information in spanish
May 23, 2004
I like the information that you have on your web site, The Body.. How can I found this information in spanish...
thanks, Evelyn HIV/STD Educator
Response from Dr. Frascino
All you have to do is click on the "Tratamientos" tab. That's The Body's expert forum in Spanish. I'm particularly fond of the replies in that forum written by the compassionate, knowledgeable, and drop-dead handsome Dr. Natterstad. I know his name doesn't sound Spanish, but trust me, he's caliente!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.