May 23, 2004
Hey Doc, You've got a radical column here. My question is one about fingering. Is it possible for the virus to be transmitted this way? I didn't notice any cuts on my finger or anything. What about the virus going under the fingernail or something, man? Thanks for the good work. Later.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No worries dude. The virus cannot pass through intact skin or crawl in under your fingernails.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
- What Are The Chance Of Getting Hiv Using A Condom?
- I Had Sex With A Hiv Positive Woman One Time
- Hiv Antibody Test Window Period
- What Do The Bodies Of Men With Hypogonadism Look Like?
- Should You Drink Prune Juice If You Have Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.