WOO HOO & Yabba-Dabba-Do .... Great learning experience...

Dear Bob, Hi!

I wanted you to know that I finally faced the music on the big day, got my 12th week test which is -ve. WOO HOOOOO and Yabba-Dabba-Do ......................!!

I am writing my story in brief for the readers and other worried wells that would definitely be comforting for some.

In short, I am an educated male of 29 from India who received an unprotected fellatio (blow job) from a high-risk sex worker in a massage parlor in Dubai. Unfortunately, I was unaware of the fact that even while having oral sex one should be wearing a condom. I was very scared as I even noticed some sores under my foreskin and also a minute cut over it.

After realizing the facts, I went down mentally and also physically. Believe me, mind is so powerful that it can give false indications about the symptoms that we know about and it did happen in my case too. Itching skin, rashes, night sweat and even a purple patch under my skin of my fore arm once. I was so scared as many of the symptoms indicated in the books were showing up. My world seemed to be coming to an end.

I started a look out for some kind of support that could provide comfort and guide me appropriately.

Even after learning from various resources that my risk was very low I over cooked the whole situation for myself (mind game) and went into a mental block that I have acquired HIV, without even getting myself tested!! I have lived these three months in despair. I even got myself tested on the 6th and 8th week for my so-called mental satisfaction but the fear still prevailed until I did the final one. Remember, Getting yourself tested is the ONLY way to find out about ur HIV status.

Best way to avoid the tension, trauma and paranoia is to practice safe sex and to avoid sex with people doing it for money. Also, please do not try to have sex with anyone who is with an unknown status. Taking precautions would definitely give peace of mind and a healthy life. Life is very precious and believe me, I have actually realized it in the last 84 days, the hard way.

Anyone who is reading this please, please, do think at least twice before making a move that could lead to the contraction of the deadly virus. I was fortunate enough to come out of this but there are many unfortunate friends who are suffering. Get yourself informed about this disease and inform others also as much as possible.

I was lucky enough to find this site (so are you all) and my savior, Dr. Bob who is genuinely a good human being, counselor and a comforter. He is a symbol of strength and positive attitude. Please learn from him how to love and live life and have fun!

Dr. Bob, you and your team is doing something that most just like talk about and forget. Helping so many through your means is really praiseworthy and encouraging for people like me who have learnt the hard way. I salute you and all the others who are putting their immeasurable efforts to fight this disease. I hope someday someone comes out with a cure and also with some technology that could retain people like you on earth forever.

May God bless you and give you peace, happiness and fun all life long.

Sincere wishes, hugs, kisses and love.

Saurabh..

p.s. : I am transferring the fund for your foundation to help the needy. The amount is same as I spent for doing my tests. I can't afford to give much right now in terms of money but I can definitely pray for everyones good health and happiness all life long and would keep making an effort someway or the other to help in future as well. Byeeee and thank you so much :)

Hello Saurabh,

Congratulations! I'm delighted to hear your good news! WOO-HOO!!! Thanks also for your donation. If AIDS service organizations had even half the money wasted on unnecessary or unwarranted tests, we would be able to provide crucial services and life-extending medications to millions of HIV-positive men, women, and children worldwide who at this time have absolutely no access to medical care whatsoever.

Stay well, my friend. Your gift is warmly appreciated.

Do I get a WHOO HOO I donated what i can
WOO-FUC$%&G-HOO!!!!