Shoul I marry or not??????????????

I am actually an Indian staying in Singapore.This the question of whether I should marry or not.Marriage is in next month.

Somewhere in the past I went to a qualified sex workers(sept mid)I had protected oral sex but I put my fingers in her vagina twice.they were no cuts on my hand.

I got anxiety and went to test after 5 months for an annymous testing and it came out negative.He told me to go ahead and get married.

I want to know was I at any risk. and should I go for another test .the aids hotline people said that there is no risk at all and told me a test is also not necessary.He is telling me to go to a Physcriatist instead.

I am getting married next month in April 2000.Sould I go ahead or no.I don't want to pass it to my wife and spoil somebody's life.Rather I die.

I am so anxious that if get any dieseaes. I relate it to Hiv infection. I get sore throats frequently since 1 year. so I don't know whether it is due to Hiv or anything else. I got some yellow spots on my tongue .I went to a doctor ,she said that it nothing to worry about. It will go away on its own.

I am wasting my time and harming myself thinking always about it and getting negative thoughts.

is there any chances of HIV infection

1. if u carrasesher body and suck nipples.

I am anxiety drugs also because of this. I just want to know that 1.unsafe sex only means having intercourse without condoms and fingering and licking are no risk activities.

what should i do now? GO AHEAD FOR MARRIAGE OR NOT????? it is driving me crazy.

It is not IMPOSSIBLE to get HIV infected when fingering someone. It is extremely unlikely that you would get infected by fingering someone. As far as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are concerned, no one has ever been infected through fingering. But that isn't the real issue.

You had an HIV antibody test at 5 months following exposure and it was negative. No HIV antibodies were detected. If you still don't believe that you are HIV negative, then I would follow the advice given to you to pursue counseling, psychiatric or otherwise.

RMK

oral transmission / escort
constipation\dirrhea