Do I get a WHOO HOO I donated what i can

Hi Doctor Robert J.Frascino,

Do i get a Whoo-Hoo.I tested at 4 weeks Neg Elisa 7 weeks Neg Rna pcr 13 weeks Neg Rna pcr neg 14 weeks Neg Elisa hiv 1/2

Im done testing i believe.

I had oral sex with 2 guys i didnt swallow and i didnt taste any pre cum but you never know if some got through. One of the guys put his pre cum on my hard penis around the tip and i was worried after the fact it could have in penis. Not in the hole but around it. But since testing out to 14 weeks i Believe im done. Please give me your advice.Some Dr's arent up with the 13 weeks yet so your Reply would be most welcomed. I want to be done and over and return to normal life. I believe 13 weeks or more is Conclusive. I donated what i could at this time!!

Thanks Former WW

Hello Former WW,

Your HIV risk is extremely low from the potential exposure you describe. Your repeatedly negative ELISA and PCR-RNA tests out to 14 weeks are indeed definitive in fact, they are excessive. You could have been "done with testing" with a single ELISA test three months after your last potential exposure. The rest is just overkill. It really doesn't require a sledgehammer to kill a mosquito, when a simple tap of a fly-swatter gives the exact same result. Whether squished with a fly-swatter or annihilated with a sledgehammer, the result is the same, right? The bug is "conclusively" dead either way.

Thanks for your donation. The help it will bring to those struggling with HIV/AIDS is warmly appreciated.

WOO-HOO! And thank you!

Well, do you use the expression "snowball's chance in Hell
WOO HOO & Yabba-Dabba-Do .... Great learning experience...