Well, do you use the expression "snowball's chance in Hell

Hi Dr Bob

This is ANdy from South Africa, you have answered many post of mine and 1 of your statements made to me is "Well, do you use the expression "snowball's chance in Hell". Doctor I have finally realized that I need to move on with my life as my wife and I have been seeing a counselor for several months. My wife has forgiven me for cheating on her but according to the psychiatrist we will not be able to move on unless I give up this fear of HIV which I so dearly want to. I am at a point in my life where being unemployed for the last couple of years due to circumstances I now found a wonderful job and want to make a success of it. I want to make my marriage work and love life again. So what I'm asking you is can I andm y family 100% forget about having any form of HIV 12345678910 given that fact that my daughter and i still suffer with angular chelitis, the last 4 weeks we all have been suffering with nuasea almost daily and yesterday my daughter was vommiting the whole day, i myself with stmoach cramps and diarreah and my wife last week vomiting. My lymph nodes hurt constantly behind knees, elbos, armpits, groin. Neuropathy pains in hands and feet most fingers and toes. These rashes on my arms and chest area daily they are like bumps on the skin pink in colour but do not itch. Stomach rumbling all the time again the whole family. My duaghter complaining atlest twice a week about stomach pains and pains in groin areas. My wife dizzyness and also pains in groin. My newborn son is now 1 year old and has had several bacterial infection, dairreah, vomitting over the last week also.

Blood tests consitently high wbc 12, eusoniphils, elevated cd8 1200 and low ratio 0.9. CRP high

With all this happening to me and my family can I conclusively say that this is not HIV for the last time?

thanks ANdy

ps I have posted below my story to refresh your memory. No need to post this part if you do reply to me

This is my exposure and symptoms 1.5 years ago with a sex worker

Symptoms I experienced since the high risk exposure vaginal sex, oral sex, fingering with cut fresh cut in finger. The symptoms are as follows and as best as I can remember.

Pain in the penis which was confirmed to be prostate infection that needed several courses of antibiotics. Extreme body itching that's lasted for 2 weeks. Dark urine for a couple of months. Sore throat that lasted for weeks and did not respond to medication. Ear pain with no sign of infection, Sore joints and muscles, pain in my left breast, low grade fever, painful glands in groin, armpits, behind knees, swollen glands in neck, back of head for 2 weeks diagnosed by doctor, diarrhea that lasted for 5 weeks, crypto found in stool and ongoing loose/floating and narrow stool till today, Mucous out of rectum, 4 nights of severe night sweats, Rashes throughout the last 13 months, first started with rash on top of my chest . Several weeks after huge staph boils in various parts of my body confirmed by biopsy. Weeks later a hive like rashon my forearm that lasted for several weeks which was not itchy. Then started having rash on ears which was flaky - Seborric Dermatitis. After that rash I started breaking out with extremely itchy rashes across my body which was diagnosed as follocilitus by the dermatologist. This rash I still have but not as bad as before. Sores in the corner of my mouth for 3 months continuously. 5 Ulcers on my gums, inflammation of my gums, bad stomach cramps with loud rumbling noises that continue to this day. Pins and needles in feet and hands, legs going numb and almost everyday I wake up with my hands numb and I need to shake it off to come right. Ongoing neuropathy pain in toes and fingers, eye infection confirmed by Eye specialist felt the eyelids wanted to close all the time, eye twitching for 3 months with eyelid still drooping and occasional eye pain, eye floaters little squiggly things in my sight, extreme fatigue for several weeks whereby I would come home from work and go to bed by 7pm, dry skin.

Symptoms currently still experiencing : Neuropathy pains, pins and needles, itchy rash, white coated tongue, rumbling noise in stomach, soft and narrow stool with occasional bouts of Diarrhea, eye pain, sore throat. Pain in armpits, groin , behind knees went away 6 months ago and has started up again 3 week agoqaz .

My wife

sore throat ear infection that the doctors could not pickup nausea and vomiting for several days before she got pregnant, worse when she was pregnant and throughout her pregnancy, fever, 3 night of severe night sweats as I slept next to her and noticed it whereby I was fine at the time, on itchy rash on her body ongoing white coated tongue, diarrhea and ongoing loose stool, Pins and Needles, Dizziness and fainting throughout pregnancy and also after birth, headaches,and recently numb hands and legs and also she complains of hands numb while sleeping, depression, inflammation of gums.

Symptoms she currently experiences are : pins and needles, numb hands and feet, dizziness, depression, chronic sore throat for 3 months that does not respond to antibiotics, rumbling noise in stomach

My 5 year old Daughter You may ask how did she get exposed, my view is that when I had all those open staph sores or the blisters around my mouth she was always kissing her father and maybe thats how she picked it up

Nausea High fever for 4 days vommiting boils warts diarreah loose/floating stool for several months weird rashes and very sensitive skin since pain arounf her vagina coated tongue sores around outside of mouth Intermittant complaints of pain in her fingers, toes, elbow many ulcers in her mouth currently has Pityriasis Rosea

Tests 20 weeks CD4 850 - CD8 890 CD4 38% CD8 50% CD4/CD8 0.9 - Toga Labs 1 year CD4 1150 - CD8 1253 CD4 33% CD8 36% CD4/CD8 0.9 - Innovir 1 year 3 months CD4 850 - CD8 803 CD4 36% CD8 36% CD4/CD8 1.02 Toga Labs

My CD4 should be 2 to 1 CD8, instead my CD8 is out of range, my ratio is reversed and my CD4% has fallen which I have read all this to be indicative of HIV. Several Elisa and PCR tests and all negative. Tested for all other viruses and diseases known and all negative

Wierd happenings : tummy rumbling all of us with unusually high amounts of gas burning tongue

Hello South African Andy,

Welcome back to the forum. From the tone of your most recent post, I can tell you're making excellent progress battling against your irrational fears of HIV infection. I'm particularly encouraged that:

1. You have "finally realized that you need to move on with your life."

2. You and your wife are seeing a counselor.

3. Your wife has forgiven you for cheating.

4. You "dearly want" to give up your fear of HIV.

5. You have a wonderful new job and want to make a success of it.

6. You want to make your marriage work and love life again.

I'll stand by my "snowball's chance in Hell" analogy. You and your family are not suffering form HIV. HIV is not your problem. If you reread all my previous posts to you, you'll see my opinion has not changed. Andy, continue to work with your counselor. You are indeed back on the road to health and happiness. HIV was never the cause of your problems; fear of HIV was! That fear can be devastating. However, as you can now begin to see, it can also be conquered if one focuses on facts rather than fears.

Keep up the good work, Andy, and rest assured that the only thing "positive" about you is your new attitude! And that's a good thing! Welcome to the rest of your life, Andy. And as Jimmy Stewart said, "It's a Wonderful Life!"

FDA or Oraquick,...who's the JERK
Do I get a WHOO HOO I donated what i can