Contact through thin pants

I know you have answered many questions about lap dances, but I have not seen a question that close to mine. A while back I got a fully nude lap dance from a stripper and the whole time she was basically dry humping me, but no insertion. I was wearing a pair of thin workout pants and during the dance I ejaculated and it seeped throught my pants. Also my penis was out of my boxers, only being covered by the pants. Can HIV be contracted from something like this. Thanks for your help.

You didn't find any stories in the archives about dudes’ spunking their pants during a lap dance? Chances are you didn’t search very long, because you are certainly not the only dude to pop his cork while experiencing a nude straddle samba. There is no HIV risk from dirty dancing, even if you are only wearing thin workout pants during the sexual cha-cha-ahhhhhhhh! But do remember to launder those pants before wearing them to the gym, because that stain may be difficult to explain to a workout partner. Can you just imagine the response if you’re wearing those pants and have to ask a stranger, “Hey buddy, can you spot me?”

Stay well.

Short n Sweet
Please help! Third request