Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Contact through thin pants
May 14, 2004

I know you have answered many questions about lap dances, but I have not seen a question that close to mine. A while back I got a fully nude lap dance from a stripper and the whole time she was basically dry humping me, but no insertion. I was wearing a pair of thin workout pants and during the dance I ejaculated and it seeped throught my pants. Also my penis was out of my boxers, only being covered by the pants. Can HIV be contracted from something like this. Thanks for your help.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

You didn't find any stories in the archives about dudes’ spunking their pants during a lap dance? Chances are you didn’t search very long, because you are certainly not the only dude to pop his cork while experiencing a nude straddle samba. There is no HIV risk from dirty dancing, even if you are only wearing thin workout pants during the sexual cha-cha-ahhhhhhhh! But do remember to launder those pants before wearing them to the gym, because that stain may be difficult to explain to a workout partner. Can you just imagine the response if you’re wearing those pants and have to ask a stranger, “Hey buddy, can you spot me?”

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Short n Sweet
Next
Please help! Third request

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.