For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

hello! (again)

Hello, I unfortuanetly have another question(s)My new girlfriend bit me for awhile and then licked all of the little bit of blood up. then i fingered her and she gave me unprotected oral sex. my questions are 1. should i get tested even though there wasn't any blood in her mouth? 2. should i start picking new girlfriends?

Your girlfriend "bit you for a while?" And then licked all the blood up? Tell me about your girlfriend. Does she come from Transylvania? Have you ever seen her in the daylight? Does she avoid crucifixes and mirrors? And most important, what happens when you drive a wooden stake through her heart?

OK, so you and Draculina are into some fairly kinky stuff dude. As for your HIV risk, that would include a human bite, fingering, and unprotected insertive oral sex with a vampire, I mean young woman, of unknown serostatus. Your overall HIV risk for these activities is extremely low. If you're worried, test in three months. However, I doubt HIV should be the primary worry here. Have you considered looking for a date somewhere other than the "undead S/M chat room?"

Transmission...j'aimerais qu'on m'explique pourquoi...
Amsterdam (No Fun Just Hell)