Please answer

Dear Dr:

The CDC said no risk to the following event for transimission of HIV. Can you confirm whether you agree?

HIV positive friend was shaving. Drop(at the most) of blood drops into the cup by the sink. 30 MINUTES later, I go into same bathroom, pour water into cup, and drink it. Cup is orange and had no way of seeing any blood.

Again, CDC says no risk due to history of transmission and due to how fragile the virus would have been sitting in a cup for 30 minutes. Can you reply with your thoughts?

I totally agree with the advice you received form the CDC about this highly improbable hypothetical situation.

Retesting
Please Doctor I am totally freaking out!! I need your HELP!!