Finally I can WOHOO!

I just wanted to take this oppourtunity to thank you for the wonderful work that you do on this site. After a recent HIV exposure to infected blood I was a walking wreck. I got my results back today and they were negative. I used this site to do some research and I found it very helpful. I learned that symptoms do not equal infection and that helped to esae my mind. The work you do is truly incredible, you are a true humanatarian.

Congratulations on your negative test results. I'm delighted you found the information here helpful.

Stay well.

I am the Aussie who asked about pre cum
Missed PEP Dose and Testing