6 months my friends
May 13, 2004
Normal....ish, healthy englisman gone through hell with continued dizziness and burning hands and leg muscle aches at 26 weeks. Negatory at 23.5 weeks, can I get onn with my life, kids, house etc.... Heres hopingly Big Dr B?
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Negatory" at 23.5 weeks is positorily definitory. The indubitableness of your WOO-HOO-ability is patently evident.
You may now return to your normal...ish existence "englisman."
Congrats! Who says Brits talk funny?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Why Can't The Immune System Destroy Aids Or Hiv?
- Would My Obgyn Contact Me If My Hiv Results Came Back
- Red Blotches On Skin And Hiv
- Thrush Tounge First Symptoms Continue Antibiotics
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hepatitis C Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.