|Serious Gaffe in Canada
May 13, 2004
Dear Doctor I have a humourous annecdote to relate. I am also learning French , so I find translating your replies an excellent way to learn French. However , as I am in Canada, I asked my French supervisor what she thought of your diction. She replied "vulgar" .Unfortunnately I could not deciepher branlée from a dictionary! She had to explain it to me. Anyway that has been my most serious gaffe so far Keep up the good work Bryan in Canada
| Response from Dr. Frascino
J'en suis désolé, mais celui-là est rigolo! Rappelle-toi, ne lui demande jamais de traduire l'expression baiser en levrette !
À tout !
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.