Serious Gaffe in Canada
May 13, 2004
Dear Doctor I have a humourous annecdote to relate. I am also learning French , so I find translating your replies an excellent way to learn French. However , as I am in Canada, I asked my French supervisor what she thought of your diction. She replied "vulgar" .Unfortunnately I could not deciepher branlée from a dictionary! She had to explain it to me. Anyway that has been my most serious gaffe so far Keep up the good work Bryan in Canada
Response from Dr. Frascino
J'en suis désolé, mais celui-là est rigolo! Rappelle-toi, ne lui demande jamais de traduire l'expression baiser en levrette !
À tout !
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.