Sitting in a Tree....K-I-S-S-I-N-G

ok, i was deep kissing a stripper in san francisco for about 3 minutes. i may have had some dental work that day. should i kill myself or get tested? help!!!!

You were sitting in a tree . . . k-i-s-s-i-n-g . . . with a San Francisco stripper after having dental work done and you are wondering if you should A) get tested or B) kill yourself. OK, but do we have any other choices, such as C) none of the above?

I don't feel you are at any significant risk for HIV infection from kissing with or without dental work, with or without the stripper, or with or without doing it in a tree. If, however, we have to chose A or B, I'd suggest A (get tested) in three months.

As for nursery rhymes and songs to sing in San Francisco, "Sitting in a Tree . . . K-I-S-S-I-N-G" is OK, but "Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Three Men in a Tub" is much more popular and also considered safe sex.

Stay well.

Dentist scare
Easing the paranoia