Please Publish

I was the same guy who wrote yesterday that I had oral sex and my Elisa came out positive. After 2 days my Western Blot came out negative. Should I think I am -ve, please let me know. I trust you. I will be sending a contribution shortly, I promise. And I will send it whenever I can. I am also trying to raise any money I can. I think the best way to fight off this disease is by talking more about it to people. We should have a once a month money raising event in everywhere city, every state. The thing is most people find it embarassing to talk about it. This should be stopped. I will do something about this.I will talk to like minded people. Thanks for all your help.

Hello, Hundreds and hundreds of guys "wrote yesterday" and consequently I can not quickly or easily find your specific question. From the information you provide here, what I can say is that oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. If your ELISA was positive, but confirmatory Western Blot was negative, you are HIV negative, assuming you tested after the window period. If this doesn't answer your question, write back again with additional details, and I'll try to respond. You can also read about "false-positive" ELISA results in the archives of this forum. Hope that helps. Thank you for your donation and HIV education/awareness efforts! Stay well. Dr. Bob

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!
Dentist scare