WOO HOO! ... please post

PCR results negative!!! All clear!!! ... well, I had the test done 31 days after potential exposure (unprotected oral) ... but the lab said that was enough time using PCR. I will check at 3 mos. just incase.

Just a note to people going through what I went through. I had all the signs! Night sweats, diarrhea, fever, fatigue, aching, headache, skin rash on face, etc. two weeks after potential exposure. The symptoms lasted two weeks. And I never even knew the symptoms for HIV before I had the symptoms. I did searches on Google and EVERYTHING came up HIV! What else could it be???

Few things I learned: 1) When you search for symptoms on the internet that are typical of so many virus your search will only find HIV/AIDS websites. The bias is misleading for diagnostic purposes. The belief of an untrained person is, "if that's all that comes up, than that's what it must be" 2) You will never find the answer to your HIV status on the internet ... get tested. 3) there is far too much vague, inaccurate, subjective, dangerous information related to HIV on the internet to make it useful for untrained people. 4) thebody.com is the exception to Lesson #3 when it comes to content.

My donation is in the mail. Not because I'm negative, but because I never knew the kind of pain and suffering people go through on a daily basis. If I can give I will, if I can educate I will. Hopefully, I help/save a few people.

Play Safe.

Hello! WOO-HOO and Yabba-Dabba-Do! Thanks for writing and sharing the lessons you learned! I couldn't agree more. Thanks also for your donation. Your gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way. On behalf of those folks, please accept my warmest appreciation! Stay well! Dr. Bob

Thanks... tough past 6 months
scared about anal sex