Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Be straight forward doc.

Stop given out mislead info. Be realistic a little bit. Symptoms is diease doc. Just because we don't have the tools for it, doesn't mean we are free of a mysterious virus. Why all the weird symptoms come right after a risky behavior? Just because you read something on the net, you will have that the next day? Your mind can't do such a thing doc. I think your answers should be "There is a deadly virus that resemble HIV virus that we don't have a way to diagnosis it" or "The current tests not picking up the strains that infected you" or "The hiv virus have mutated into another form that couldnot be dectected with the current hiv tests" I am sure everyone agrees with me on that. Stop sending people to see a counselor that is a waste of money. Thanks!

The information given here is scientifically based and very realistic.

Symptoms can, and often do, equal disease! You just have perseverated on the wrong disease! Depression/anxiety is a real disease and associated with a wide range of symptoms. Yes, your mind can indeed "do such a thing." Your HIV fears are irrational. Seeing a counselor would not be "a waste of money" for you, but rather, perhaps the wisest investment you've ever made.

ok then what will it take????
reinfection