Mouse bite my penis before oral sex......does that put me at risk?

Dr. Bob, Hey how are you doing? I want to first start off by saying, no a mouse didn't bite my penis. I just thought that would have been a good way to get your attention, and a way for you to answer my important question. I recently had received two blow jobs in the past five weeks. The first women was with a woman that is of unknow HIV status, and I know what you are thinking receiving oral sex is an extremely low risk activity. However, as the woman was performing oral sex on me she scraped my penis about 3 or 4 times. Afterwards, i didn't notice any blood (didn't really check) but I know that it was bruised really really badly. She tells me that she's only had oral sex with one guy, and that her gums never bleed, and I made out wit her before this, and I didn't taste any blood, but I was drunk at the time too. Anyway, about a week after this episode another girl gave me head and I know she is HIV-. But after I engaged oral sex with her, two days later I had this burning sensation and a frequent urge to urinate.. Went to the doctor they test me for chalymadia and gonorreha.. Those tests came back negative. But I was diagnose with NSU (Non-Specific Urethritis). My question is did these to encounters but me at risk for HIV, and did I contract this std by having unprocted insertive oral sex with both these woman. What's my risk of becoming HIV+.I've only had unprotected inservative oral sex three times Two, with women who are known to be HIV- and one with unknown status. Thanx

Gosh, here I was suspecting a story about Mickey Mouse coming out of the closet ("mouse bite my penis before oral sex") and instead you tell me about a woman who doesn't know she's not supposed to use her teeth while playing the skin flute?

OK, here's the scoop. Many STDs are quite easily contracted form unprotected oral sex; luckily, HIV is not one of them. Your HIV risk is extremely low, even in spite of Toothy Tessy bruising your Peter Pan.

If you decide to be HIV tested, wait three months to assure your test results will be definitive. For now, all rumors of Mickey Mouse being able to suck the chrome off a bumper remain unconfirmed.

Symptoms not discussed recently in your forum. PLEASE READ
PLEASE TELL DR STEVE THAT HE READS TO YOU "Dr Bob give me a big advice" IN TRATAMIENTO FORUM.......