Im woohooing in SoCal

Bob, Your quite a guy. Myself, as with countless others have been consumed with the possibility of being infected, but also infecting the one you love. I am newly married within the last year and as a single guy, played around plenty though almost always concious of potentially becoming HIV infected. Drinks and a few recreational drugs can change all that in a stupid surrender of your senses. I know there are and have been many posts regarding this. I always seemed to play around unprotected: vaginal insertion, anal insertion, blow jobs, all unprotected. Again, drinking and drugs swayed my decisions. In november '03, 1 month after getting married I got a bad case of Diarrhea for 1 month. My wife also got bed stricken and was sick for two weeks.

My point is, YOU are one special person. I continuosly checked out your website. You have become a hero to me and probably thousands of others. I did test in early april after consuming myself for months. I didnt know how to explain my situation to my wife, she is such a fine lady.I was negative, but believe me Bob, without getting into too much detail, when I looked back I was as frightened as all the others on this site.

I still look over your website and find it the best!! I would like to drive up from SoCal someday to shake your hand and tell you what an inspiration you are. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity. I always shake my head as to why more cant be done about this disease. Science has to find a way. Does our government not see this is destroying countries and be a horrible hardship for this country in the next few decades. Wake up you ass-----.

In closing, your a great guy, and though I am hetero, I can honestly say your a handsome devil. Stay that way. Thanks for everything!! My wife thanks you too!! Good Luck to everyone who has to endure this grinding test situation. We all look forward to the day we can raise our glass and make a toast to the end of this epidemic. Bruce

Hey So-Cal Bruce-meister,

Truly excellent news about your negative test! WOO-HOO!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story with others still stuck in worry-zone quicksand.

No need to drive all the way up here to shake my hand; a cyber hug will do just fine.

As for our government not seeing HIV destroying countries and the "horrible hardship" of the epidemic, you are absolutely correct! Let's hope we can change that in November.

I'll forward your "wakeup you ass - - - - !" comment directly to GeeDubya, but I doubt it will help. He's too busy defending Rummy, destroying civil liberties, screwing up the Iraqi war, and trying to write bigotry into our constitution.

Stay well, Bruce. Best of luck to you and your new wife and for a lifetime of happiness together!

Girls, Girls, Ghosts
Thanks from Spain