TATOO BOO BOO

hola dr. bob! i have a slight dilema and i could really use your opinion... i decided to attempt to tatoo myself with a friend the other day using a clothespin... we did not use the same clothespin, and i continuously dipped mine in alcohol... however i came to realize the stupidity of this later... because during the process, i ended up using the same inkwell as my friend. now i firmly dont believe he has hiv, and even after dipping the clothespin in the ink, i dipped it again in alcohol... so i would think there is no real risk... but hiv is very serious illness, and i could really use a professional opinion.... what do you think the odds would be that i could contract hiv from such an incident. also keep in mind that this was not a professional tatoo... and all i really ended up doing was scratching the skin with an inky tip. thank you for all the work you doing, and i wish only the best for you!

thanks again

- learned a lesson for sure

"Keep in mind that this was not a professional tattoo . . . . " I'm so glad you cleared that up for me.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent and your tattoo, butt ugly for sure, dude, for sure.

Onces again
Mouth-to-Anus contact during Recal Bleeding: HIV Risk?