Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Canadian WOHOOO, Thanks dr bob, message to the worried well thanks a million please read
Apr 26, 2004

dr bob I just got my negative elisa test after my last encounter on january 17th 2004. my test was was done on april 14th which is 92 days. SO I guess this is definitive. IT IS NEGATIVE WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my message is to the worried wells, HIV is not symptoms. I had all the symptoms in the book beleive me, thrush, the flu, the Peripheral neuropathy. I spent 3 months in hell i was not able to sleep, nor eat nor function, this was my sickness, i lost three months of my life crying i became a doctor specialized in all deseases. Dermatologist, neurologist you name it but hiv was not the problem. i am feel better now, and my symptoms would go later.the body was the greatest help. i even was gonna kill myself by taking xanax with antibiotics and wine red, i almost got paralized and overdoes. this what anxiety and stress can make for you. i did not beleive any of my doctors i thought i was the problem, i did not function at all. I spent all my days analyzing my symptoms.more than 8 hours a day on thebody and searching medical websites and guess this was a lost of time. Dr bob my test are definitive and just a small question, i did the one for Hiv1 and 2, and my sexual encounter was with a russian and asian girl so i gues it does cover these strains. i do have to check for any other strains. my love for you doctor bob and god bless you, you were a great help and the body was the most helpful for me. my donation is already there and may god keep you in good health i say from the heart, now go back to you cappuccino.

best regards not a worried anymore. and moving on with my life, wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello WOO-HOOing Canuck,

No need to check for "other strains." Your WOO-HOO is definitive. Put away the Xanax and trade the red wine for a fine bottle of champagne!

Thank you for your donation. It will be put to excellent use, providing crucial services to men, women, and children struggling with the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS. I raise my cappuccino cup to toast your continued good health and to express my heartfelt appreciation.

Dr. Bob

Previous
excellent le site... question rapide
Next
2nd time asking for info, please answer

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.