Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Wooo Fuc@@@G Hoooo

Doctor Bob i would just like to thank you for the remarkable work you are doing, and for the courage you are sharing with others.

I had unprotected vaginal sex with a fellow student, who wasn't as pure as one would of hoped. Anyway got all the symptoms in the world and related them foolishly all to HIV. I tested negative after 3 months, and guess what? after receiving my negative result all my symptoms dissapeared.

Here in the UK HIV isn't a big issue so we aren't vastly educated on this, but your website definately gave me all the relevant info!!

A message to all the Worried Wells - STOP WORRYING, just get tested at 3 months!!!!!!

Thankyou

Ricky

P.S please let me know how i can make a donation

Hi Ricky,

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! I was in the UK recently and found it more HIV-aware than many other places in the world. So if you think it's not a "big issue" there, you can just imagine the degree apathy and ignorance elsewhere.

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation. Your gift will help provide crucial services to HIV-infected people and to increase HIV/AIDS education/awareness. Donation information is available on the Foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org.

Cheers! Stay well mate.

An Offer of Inspiration
Mad Max's response