please answer this time, student from italy

Ciao Dr. Bob

Pleae answer I am the one from italy worried about contact of the head of the penis with the wash basin. I was in the bathroom for almost 3 minuts and so if there has been any infected on the wash basin it should have been deposited there before that. I am sorry for rewriting this question. I just do it because I am so much afraid of what happened the previous week. I am afraid of infecting my girl friend also.

I have been diagonised with depression and obsession and have been on Prozac and Sodium Valporate for some time. Do you think I've been at risk or there has been no risk and it is just my obsession and I should go on with a psychiatric consultion? A short answer suffices.

Arrivederci

Short answer requested. Short answer given. No risk. Continue psychiatric consultation.

Ciao,

HIV positive husband wants to have unprotected sex
An Offer of Inspiration