It's chilly.... please close the window!

Dr. Bob, Thanks for the read! By the way, I'm sending checks both to your organizattion and the one you recommended for AIDS research. After your much appreciated opinion regarding my negative status at 19+ weeks, I happened to speak with my "ex" out of the blue. She mentioned her current boyfriend had come down with a terrible illness. He had experienced a fever for several days with accompanying neck and back soreness. I suggested she get tested which was met with an expected incredulous reaction. I doubt she will get tested. My questions are...Do her new beau's symptoms sound like ARS? Would you change your opinion as to my 12+ and 19+ week negative results and have me test again?? THANK YOU!! Jim

Hello Jim,

Absolutely not. The integrity and validity of your 12 and 19-week test results are not at all changed because of your ex's new beau's symptoms! No further testing is warranted in light of this new information.

Thank you for your contributions! As with all contributions to my foundation, I'll send you a formal thank-you note acknowledging your tax-deductible gift. Your gift is urgently needed and warmly appreciated. Stay well.

Dr. Bob...Your Post-PEP advice??
HIV positive husband wants to have unprotected sex