Bob le Frog

Bob,

I totally admire you, but man you are turning into a real croissant with all these replies!

On a serious note, I juiced it the other day for the first time steroid use. I heard you can get hiv from the liquid if it was used before. Any suggestions? Please don't be mad at me for the title. I was kidding dude.

The dude.

Hey Dude-Man,

Of course I'm not mad. J'adore les croissants et les Français! I considered answering your question all in French just to be a wiseass, but that would be cruel.

OK, on to your question. "Juicing it" does indeed carry risks. I've written often about the risks of using anabolics inappropriately and the benefits of using them when indicated. I'll have to assume you are in the first group. You can read all about this in the archives.

So aside from the well documented medical risks and shrinking your gonads to the size of tic-tacs, is there an HIV risk? The HIV risk would be linked to using (reusing) dirty needles needles that contained HIV-contaminated blood. The liquid in the bottle shouldn't be a concern if clean needles are used. Remember, HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body.

So, the risks of "juicing it" are indeed real; however, HIV isn't high on the list. In fact, it wouldn't even make a "Letterman's Top-Ten List."

And now I'm going to return to my French roast espresso, fresh croissant, while listening to Edith Piaf sing "La Vie en Rose."

Stay well Dude,

THE OVERREACTING DUDE!! MADE DONATION AND FEW MORE QUESTIONS.
CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG GAVE ME AIDS!