Apr 22, 2004
Dear Dr. Bob I am a health educator in mass "yeh kerry country"lets all vote for kerry. Just wanted to drop a line to tell you how i enjoy your forum and your intellect, I my self have to answer many questions from ww and your answers are always a learning tool for me. thanks again keep up the good work Jay
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm delighted you have found the forum helpful. And as a health educator, I'm equally delighted you clearly realize Bush is bad for everyone's health.
Stay well, Jay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- First Week Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- What Would Be The Changes In Nails With Hiv?
- Average T-cell Count For Hiv Negative Person
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.