TWO GUYS BAREBACKING

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THIS GUY...AS HE IS CUTE.....HE WANTS TO BAREBACK........IF THE BOTH OF US DON'T HAVE AIDS/HIV- IS THIS CONSIDERED SAFE SEX, DOC. PLEASE REPLY........THANKS

CHARLES

Hi Charles,

First off, OK you can tell for sure if this guy is cute or not by looking at him and the rise in his Levis, but how do you know he's HIV negative? Because he says so? Because he had a test last week or last month? Neither argument is sufficient. Maybe he doesn't know he's HIV positive. Maybe the quickie he had at the gym yesterday wasn't so safe. There really is no way to be certain of someone else's status. Also, if he wants to bareback, that should be an automatic red flag that he's willing to take risks! So would I consider this safe sex? Nope. I'd consider it very risky indeed, not only from an HIV standpoint, but in terms of the risk of other STDs as well. Charles, if you know you are HIV negative, it's up to you to protect yourself and your negative status, no matter how hot this studmuffin is. Glove him before you love him. OK?

Stay safe to stay well.

Can I be positive
LIBAN: une fille en desespoir qui attend votre aide