No need to respond now but...

Bob,

I wrote in a couple of times over the past 3 months...during times of utter fear but didnt get a response. My exposure was a broken condom with a hooker, sending me into the worst and most fearful time of my life. Anyway, my 3 month test was negative and i can finally move on with my life. My real comment is just to thank you. I know its corny? but the two things that got me through the 3 months were you and God. Anyway, thanks again, and i pray for a cure soon. A thankful Brit.

Hello Thankful Brit,

Congratulations! Sorry I wasn't able to respond specifically to your previous post, but I've had a remarkable number of questions from Brits booty-banging with ripped rubbers flooding my inbox lately, and if I answered them all, I wouldn't have had time to respond to all the right-wing wing-nuts who, while taking a break from their Bush/Cheney reelection rallies and their outlaw-gay-marriage-amendment-petition-signing duties, decide to have sex with the neighbor's Saint Bernard dog, thinking it's probably OK, because after all, he is a "saint," but then have HIV worries, because they didn't use a condom, because the Catholic Church disapproves.

OK, so Brit-Guy, WOO-HOO! Continue to play safe, use high-quality latex condoms, and remember that "lubrication is your friend."

Stay well.

Youpie!!
Not in your archives. Condom with Nonoyl 9