Your Humour is the antidote to our fear

Dear Dr Frascino,

your humour is undoubtably the antidote to the a real fear for many of us - thanks. In feb I went to a whorehouse and asked for a private dance with a girl. She took her clothes off and I touched her down there. Seconds later I came in my pants and then by accident touched myself down there with the same hand that touched her. I am engaged and I am freaking out. Am I at any possible risk for HIV. A health worker told me that fluids may have mixed and hence there is a small risk. Should I test. please answer!!! regards Mr A

Hello Mr. A.,

A healthcare worker told you what??? Apparently providing medically sound and reasonable advice is not one of his or her duties. Relax, Mr. A. all that "down there" (yours and hers) touching does not constitute a risk for HIV transmission. I'd say the only things you've got to worry about are:

1. The fact you popped your load within "seconds."

2. Explaining that nasty spunk stain on the front of your new khaki Dockers to your dry cleaning lady.

HIV Positive Partner
What's the Risk?