lsughed out of the clinic. Very hurt

I messaged you a few days ago but you never responded. I went to a strip club where a dancer touched herself on the kiity and then on her breasts. I sucked on her breasts a little. my worry is that some vaginal fluid got into cracks on my lips. teh worries have been driving me nuts. I went to the anonymous testing center to talk to the doctors and get tested. When I insisted on the test, just to be sure , the doc basically laughed me out of the place, whcih i found very unprofessional.

Am I jsut a nutjob doctor or I am in real danger here????

She touched here "Kiity?" What's that? I agree that laughing you out of the clinic was unprofessional. Are you sure they weren't laughing at your spelling? (lsughed, kiity, teh, whcih, jsut, etc.) OK, let's just assume the spell check function on your computer is malfunctioning or that perhaps you are dyslexic. Anyway, if you read through the archives of this forum, you'll find I've answered this question (or ones very similar) multiple times before. The answer remains the same: your risk is nonexistent and testing is not warranted or necessary. So if you are a "nutjob," it's only because your irrational worries are indeed "driving you nuts."

Hope that helps!

question from pedro
HIV Positive Partner