question from pedro

thanks dr. bob im sending another donation for your kind response . it is incredible to me the fear hiv stirs in us ww. it seems we are mostly male heterosexuals that are so terrified there must be some social psychological reason for this .. and i did lay my chest on her vagina . .my member is not that big . hehe thanks your very kind response .. wish more of us could be so unselfish as you and your assossication.. best wishes to all and i hope we all learn to help the unfortunite who actually need our help.. thanks again pedro

Hi Pedro,

You are most welcome. Thank you for your generous donations to my foundation. Yes, the 45 million people infected with HIV/AIDS need and deserve our love, care, and support. AIDS has become the most devastating disease humankind has ever faced. Every day, more than 8,000 people die of AIDS. HIV/AIDS has created over 14 million orphans worldwide. That's the equivalent of every child under five in America!

Stay well, Pedro. Thanks for helping!

Recent HIV exposure
lsughed out of the clinic. Very hurt