in reply to "please answer im scared"

Hello again! In reply to your answer about my girlfriend I have to say that yes i have seen her in sunlight, no she is not born in transylvania, and she doesn't carry a picture of anyone in her wallet. Also I found out that when she bit me she did not have any of her own blood in her mouth. The only blood in her mouth was mine. I guess this means that I did not get HIV am I correct? and can I Woo-Hoo? By the way thank you so very much for what you are doing it gives me faith in the human society that there are still truly nice people that do what they want even if they aren't being paid for it.

Welcome back to the forum. I would suggest you do two things immediately put a sexy picture of yourself in your girlfriend's wallet and yell, "WOO-HOO!" Not necessarily in that order!

Stay well and send my best to Draculina too.

Mad Max
Recent HIV exposure