bottom without an answer

I am a bottom and my viral load is non-detectable, even before I started meds it never got above 25000. Here is my problem: I have a couple of older friends who want to bareback because it feels better and sometimes the pole isn't always erect and the condoms are hard to deal with. They are HIV - and they say that since they are tops and my viral load is undetectable then they aren't at great risk of getting the infection. Several times the condoms have broken or they have just taken the condom off and finished up without it. I have told them that there is always a risk and just because my viral load is nondetectable doesn't mean I couldn't infect them. Is the risk that low for a top with a non-dect. bottom? a bottom without answers

Hello Bottom Boy,

Actually, I think you have the correct answer: "I told them that there is always as risk and just because my viral load is undetectable doesn't mean I couldn't' infect them." That's right on target!

One other very important point: condoms should be used not only to protect them, but also to protect you! Your "older friends" claim to be HIV negative, but with their misinformed attitude, this may or may not actually be true. Also, since they enjoy commando, they also risk a variety of other STD's, which they could then pass on to you. Superinfection or getting an STD can have significant consequences on your health. Consequently, you should insist that if they are going to play, they better dress for the occasion. No glove, no love! If they, like Bob Dole, have "erectile dysfunction," they should take old man Dole's advice and see their doctor to see if a free sample of Viagra might be right for them!

Stay well Bottom Boy. Trust your judgment.

please nswer il donate $50,00......please HELP WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR ATTENCION DROP MY PANTS HEHEH
MIKE FROM BAGHDAD -AGAIN-PLEASE ANSWER