bathing with baby

SIR, I bathe my son everynight before he sleeps. I have to constantly lean over the bath tub and with a bad back it becomes a chore not a bonding experience like I wish it would be, I talked to my doctor and she said it would be fine to get in the bath tub with him as long as I have no open wounds, first of all I would like to know if you think this is safe, and second of all id like to know if this is normal for a father to be in the bath tub with his son. I am begging for a responce as I have read many of your answers to many strange questions and I think you are awsome, thank you and Semper Fi

Safe for you to climb into the tub with your son? Sure! Even if you had a cut, HIV is not transmitted through bath water.

Is it normal for a father to be in the bathtub with his son? Yes, of course it is, unless your son is in high school or college . . . . Rub-a-dub-dub, two (or three) men in a tub is fine (and not at all risky for HIV transmission). So splish-splash, jump into the bath!

HIV+, Doing Coke, & Having Unprotected Oral Sex
Testing for dollars