A big WW WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Dr. Bob, Prior to visiting your site I was so overcome with anxiety from an encounter I felt was moderate risk. I couldn't sleep well and was constantly stressed out. Your site calmed my nerves immensely and finally (after about 6 months of worrying) gave me the confidence to get tested. The results came back this morning... negative!! WOO HOO!!! I've really learned that life is too precious and we must always protect ourselves. I just wanted to say that your work is amazing and you are a blessing to all of us. You are a great man! Thank you for the strength, courage, and light-hearted responses that I have gained from your site!! God Bless!

Ex-WW

Hello Ex-WW,

I'm always delighted when a WW becomes a WH. (Worried Well becomes a WOO-HOO!) I'll happily X you from the WW File and welcome you to the X-Files (Ex-WW's). Stay safe. Stay well.

Call me Whitney Huston because Im waiting to exhale..(Permission to WOO-HOOO please!!!)
Sore throat after giving a blowjob