did i test too soon?
Apr 5, 2004
Please answer this doc. I am worried sick that I tested too soon. I tested 1 week away from 6 months. Whats your advice. Please doc I cant bare another test. Thanks a bunch.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The immune system is not a calendar or stopwatch. It really can't tell the difference between 23 or 24 weeks. Relax. Your results were most likely definitive at 12 weeks!
You're welcome a bunch.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Dried Blood?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.