Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

CONVINCE ME, ILL TURN DEMOCRATIC!!
Apr 5, 2004

Hey italian brother! I need a little bit of love from you on this one:

1) Can a tiny torn cuticle raise my HIV chances?

2)Why in God's name should I vote for Kerry?

3)Blowjob's used to seem so innocent. Now im practically scared to get one due to HIV, etc.

4)By the way Dr. Bob, my ex decided to use a dildo on me recently and it hurt worse than hearing Goerge Bush's load of crap about improving the conditional status of worldwide HIV!

Thanks for the help, Dr. Bob and ya I would like some convincing. Baptize me a Democrat, give it a shot!!

Your Brother

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Paisan,

1. Just having a "tiny torn cuticle" would not raise your chances of getting HIV, nor would having your whole arm bitten off by a werewolf. If you are wondering about a specific risk behavior or activity, you'll have to be a bit more specific.

2. I would suggest you vote for Kerry in your own name. God is not even a registered voter, even though the religious right continually tries to put him on the ballot. That, by the way, is one very good reason to vote against Bush the need to keep church and state separate. The other gazillion reasons include common sense, three million private sector jobs lost, a 521 trillion dollar deficit, Republican crony capitalism (example: Halliburton), arrogant disrespect for the United Nations, destroying the environment, abolishing our civil liberties, attempting to write bigotry into our constitution, using the HIV/AIDS Pandemic for political gain and to reward political allies at the expense of human lives . . . and this list goes on and on and on and on and on . . . .

3. HIV/AIDS has been with us for over two decades. The risks associated with blowjobs haven't really changed. As with countless other situations, you need to understand the risks, know what to do to minimize them, and then decide if the risk (however minimal) is acceptable to you. The same process you unconsciously go through when you ride in a car, sail on a boat, fly in a plane, or eat a burrito in Tijuana.

4. Well that brings us back to #1 again what your ex did to you with the dildo is exactly what Bush is doing to the entire U.S.

"Baptize" you? No. Remember I believe in keeping church and state separate. Keep religion in the churches where it belongs. And keep GeeDubya on the farm in Crawford, Texas where he belongs.

Dr. Bob

Previous
can i woohoo
Next
did i test too soon?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.