can i woohoo

hello I am a long time reader of you, and really admire your sense of humor. Here's the story: I went to the escort, had protected oral and protected intercourse with her. I went home and felt extremely worry about it. It was the whole month of hell for me. I couldn't sleep,eat, or study. My life was a mess. I decided to go get tested at the hospital where they did 20 minutes test( i think they use oralquick..or something like that) The test turned out negative. But since it takes more than 3 months for antibody to appear in any test. Can i Woohoo now, or i have to go there one again. I don't think my heart can take the process of waiting one more time. Donation is coming

As a long-time reader, you probably know that for an HIV antibody test to be considered conclusive there must be at least a three-month interval between the time of the possible exposure and the taking of the test. Consequently, your one-month OraQuick test would not be considered definitive. However, from reading this forum, you probably also realize that if you used a latex condom properly and it did not fail, the risk of HIV transmission would be essentially nonexistent. HIV cannot pass through latex! So if you had "protected" oral and "protected" intercourse, then HIV transmission should not be a cause of concern or worry for you. Hope this helps put things in perspective for you and calms your rattled nerves. Thank you for your donation!

Stay safe and stay well.

question from pedro
CONVINCE ME, ILL TURN DEMOCRATIC!!