question from pedro

Hi I would highly appreciate your opinion . . I have the other day went a little further than I wanted to on a business trip to argentina . . I found myself naked in a hot tub with a professional lady . . she gave me a hand job in the bath and later she laid on the bed ready for me to screw her . . I thought of the risk so I did not penetrate or get close to her vagina . . But I did let her vagina touch my chest area . . I felt proud of myself for not having sex with her . . but later started thinking what if my penis touched something in the bath or her vagina on my chest . . I asked her and she said she is tested monthly and clean and that we didnt do anything for hiv risk . . . . please advise me what to do . . I sent a donation to your Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) to help with your work

pedro

Hello Pedro,

First off, how did you "not get close to her vagina," but still "let her vagina touch your chest?" I'd say that's getting pretty close. Next, her vagina touched your chest and you are worried your penis touched that same spot? Pedro, now just how big is that weapon of yours? Does it have its own zip-code? You must be one popular dude!

OK Pedro, I absolutely agree with your assessment that you have not placed yourself at any risk and do not need HIV testing as a result of this business trip adventure.

Thank you for your generous donation! It is greatly needed and warmly appreciated. It will help provide crucial services to men, women, and children living around the world with HIV/AIDS. You can learn more about how the Foundation is putting these greatly appreciated dollars to work by visiting the Foundation's website, www.concertedeffort.org. (Click on the "Concerted Effort" tab to read about our current "efforts.")

Stay well, Pedro.

Stressed out by your reply
can i woohoo