Stressed out by your reply

Dear Bob, thanks for replying to my question. I'm the guy who wrote to you regarding the strange symptoms. You replied by saying that my 84 day elisa test is not conclusive but i've checked all your previous replies and you've stated 84 days is conclusive. Are you asking me to retake my test because you feel my symptoms and type of exposure are suggestive and worrysome from an expert's point of view. I'd like your frank opinion and i believe i am able to take it at this point.

Hello Stressed Out,

Time for me to get a bigger screen on my laptop or check the prescription on my contact lenses, as I misread your "84 days" as "74 days." Please accept my apologies. I'm glad you checked the archives and saw that three months is indeed what I was recommending. And before anyone else writes in confused, let me say that most months have 30 days, so yes, 30 days times three months would be 90 days. However, each week has seven days and there are four weeks in every month, so four (weeks) x seven (days) x three (months) is 84 days. Immunologically speaking, the 90-day (three-month) is the same as the 84-day (three month) test, OK? Hope that clears up any remaining confusion. Now, if you'll pardon me, it's time for my appointment with my optometrist!

Sorry again for the confusion and related excess stress!

DR SAN FRANCISCO,PLEASE READ XXX
question from pedro