ejaculation disorder

I read your respoonse to the March 24th question "Little or No Ejaculate." I thought your readers would like to know that "ejaculation disorder" can be a side effect of some anti-depressants such as Celexa.

Yes, the entire class of drugs called SSRI's (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) can cause untoward sexual side effects, including decreased libido, decreased "sexual performance," decreased sexual satisfaction, and an uncontrollable desire to have a three-way with Dick and Lynn Cheney. (OK, that last one I just made up. But, the rest are true.) "Ejaculation disorders" have been reported in up to 6% of guys on Celexa. As you will recall, we did advise that questioner to check this possibility out with the physician who prescribed the drug for him.

Thanks for writing in!

No need to respond in forum...just a thanks to you!
Protected Sex Question