Messiah of the WW's worldwide.

Messiah of the people,negative and positive worldwide,yeah,you are indeed a messiah dr.bob,Negative people seek solace and ask if they are infected and positive people ask for your support,i belive you are the most humble,innocent and truly amazing chap in the world,i respect and adore you alot dr.bob!

Well i had a exposure,got all my answers from the archives even testing too,i just want to advocate here that if people check archives more,they can get them in a jiffy.

oops! i forgot woohooooooooooooooooo,my 12 week test is negative.

i will doante to your organisation as soon as possible dr.bob.

take care

god bless

love abhijeet,from india.

Hello Abhijeet,

I'm the "Messiah of the WW's Worldwide???" Gosh, I doubt there was a whole lot of competition for that title!

Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your 12-week negative test results.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Bonjour , je me suis mit dans des problemes
SHALL I RUN AROUND TIME SQUARE NAKED FOR AN ANSWER?