Help for WW, no respnse is necessary!

Hi Doc, I Love you, thank you, I told no one but you, I just received my 92 days HIV negative result, I am very happy and taking it for definitive and I had one at 32 days. It was one of the hardest periods of my life definitely. I had oral/vaginal sex with 10 different sex workers in the second half of the year 2003. It was protected every time, but I worked in the restaurant at the time and used to have cuts on my fingers and hands. I very much understand now what the people are actually going through while being worried that they might be infected. I had all the symptoms in the book:

-Diarrhea for over a week 2 weeks after the last exposure, -Constant cramps in my abdominals -Generalized swollen and sometimes painful lymph nodes that are actually still there, -Pain in my groin, -Skin rashes all over my body, itchy at some places (if I rub it I get my pants all white from it, I still have it), -Pain in my armpits, -Sinus infection, -My tongue was so white, could scratch it every morning, -Sore throat -Fever, night sweats -Weight loss (lost 14lbs)

I know that typing all these symptoms up, rationally, is not necessary because all the information is here, however I am sure that there are many people in similar situations here that can be very comforted with the experience of someone who went through the same thing.

Thank you doc once again, I think I would have gone crazy had I not read your rational opinions and advices over the last 3 months. Being HIV positive yourself and yet helping so much to others shows how wonderful human being you are, and I sincerely and wholeheartedly hope for yours and everyone elses sake that this dreadful disease will very soon be just a bad memory. I will keep coming to this site and try to talk to people about it and help them make rational choices and protect themselves.

Best Regards,

JohnPaulRingoGeorge

Hello John Paul Ringo George,

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your story and its very happy WOO-HOO-YABBA-DABBA-DO ending! Yes, your 92-day test is indeed definitive and your personal experience points out several facts I frequently try to emphasize here:

1. HIV is not all that easy to catch. Using a condom properly for vaginal or anal sex is the single most important thing anyone can do to prevent the transmission of HIV. Transmission through cuts, etc. is an extremely rare phenomenon.

2. Symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease. Your list of symptoms is impressive and similar to many others who have written in. However, as your HIV results have now definitively proven, HIV is not the cause.

3. Using latex protection is a helluva lot easier than waiting three months for a definitive HIV test result.

John Paul RingoGeorge, I'm delighted your magical mystery tour has ended well and I now wish you nothing but Strawberry Fields Forever.

Fear is consuming me, please help! second request
Bonjour , je me suis mit dans des problemes