Thanks so much Dr Bob

Dr. Bob, It is me, the wife who found out her spouse was HIV+ back in January. We are dealing fine so far and I just wanted to let you know that I just had my second test at 63 days after unprotected sex and my result was negative, so my husband and I are celebrating. Now that I am doing good and we are taking proper safe sex precautions, we are moving on with life and going to continue with our plans and that includes talking about possibly having a family. We aren't going to let anything get in our way now. Thank you again for all of your kind words and keep up the great column. I will continue to be a faithful reader. Take Care and God Bless, Jacque

Hi Jacque,

What excellent news! Congratulations. I wish both you and your husband peace, health, and happiness. Just like real magnets, I think magnetic couples (one positive, one negative) can really stick together. Steve and I have been "stuck" for 11 years and counting. And we're loving every minute of it!

Stay well.

Strange Symptoms
GAY EXPERIENCE COULD HAVE KILLED ME!