|Just a note
Mar 28, 2004
Hi, Dr. Frascino. I just wanted to let you know that you have a great sense of humor. Your responses to the "worried well" are not only informative, but often hilarious!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
That means your sense of humor is just as twisted as mine. Did you get dropped on your head when you were an enfant too?
Stay well and keep smiling, Rich. It really makes people wonder what the hell you are up to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Medications That Cause Thrush
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
- Children Born With Hiv Aids
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Another Person's Water?
- How To Treat Candidiasis Blurry Vision?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.