The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank You Dr Bob (from India)

Mar 28, 2004

Dr Bob,

I found all the answers I needed by digging through the archives.

In my time of desperation, you were the beacon light of hope. I salute you for what you are doing to the community. You stand out for your compassion,grace & humor.

I pray to god to give you happiness and good health. My best wishes to you in your personal fight againt HIV.

I have made a small contribution of $ 125 on Mar 25th through concertedeffort website (

I have a request. Can you arrange to spend this for African Children?

I will be involving myself in HIV/AIDS prevention activities through local AIDS organization and you are the motivation, Dr Bob.

Your well wisher from India.

Response from Dr. Frascino


I'm delighted you found the information in the archives helpful. Sometimes I think I spend so much time repeating the same information over and over again that I should work for "The Department of Redundancy Department!"

Thank you for your generous contribution. Yes, we will use the entire amount to help children in Africa. The $125 could potentially save 155 infant lives! Now that is something to truly WOO-HOO about. On behalf of these desperate children, please accept my heartfelt thanks. Stay well.

Dr .Bob

Can I get HIV from sharing a can of beer with a tranvestite?
When to dislcose

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint