Thank You Dr Bob (from India)

Dr Bob,

I found all the answers I needed by digging through the archives.

In my time of desperation, you were the beacon light of hope. I salute you for what you are doing to the community. You stand out for your compassion,grace & humor.

I pray to god to give you happiness and good health. My best wishes to you in your personal fight againt HIV.

I have made a small contribution of $ 125 on Mar 25th through concertedeffort website (www.concertedeffort.org).

I have a request. Can you arrange to spend this for African Children?

I will be involving myself in HIV/AIDS prevention activities through local AIDS organization and you are the motivation, Dr Bob.

Your well wisher from India.

I'm delighted you found the information in the archives helpful. Sometimes I think I spend so much time repeating the same information over and over again that I should work for "The Department of Redundancy Department!"

Thank you for your generous contribution. Yes, we will use the entire amount to help children in Africa. The $125 could potentially save 155 infant lives! Now that is something to truly WOO-HOO about. On behalf of these desperate children, please accept my heartfelt thanks. Stay well.

Dr .Bob

Can I get HIV from sharing a can of beer with a tranvestite?
When to dislcose