fraked out for no reason or am I??????

HI DR. Bob

this is my third time asking this question, I was with a sex worker and i asked if i could cum on her face. She was all calm with it , so when i did cum she started to lick the cum off my hand, I had a three day old cut on my hand. I cant remember if i wiped my hand dry or licked it, any ways I freaked out and started to spit all over my hand to clean it, i heard saliva inhibits the virus. But i also put saliva on my cut. When i got home I started to think , she offered a blowjob with no condom, so what if if there was someone elses cum in her mouth and i licked it off my hand and put it on my cut along with saliva.

So here are my three questions,

1. Can my saliva inhibit someones elses cum or saliva with hiv in it.

2. How long can cum stay alive in the mouth along with the virus.

#. What is my risk from this situation.

Please help Dr. Bob, i promise i will donate , just dont have a credit card.

So your hooker wanted a spunk-protein facial, you popped a load of man-juice, and then everyone lapped it up off your sticky fingers, which had a three-day-old cut on them. OK, that sounds fairly routine, but didn't your hooker wonder what was up when you then started frantically hocking up gobs of loogies and spitting all over your hand "to clean it?" OK, never mind, she's probably seen much weirder behavior when she works the Republican National Conventions.

First off, your three-day-old cut was probably reasonably well healed, unless, of course, you had cut it with a chainsaw. Next, spit is not a sterilizing solution. Next, just how much cum do you think your date could have been savoring in her mouth? Even if she gargles with jizz instead of Listerine, transferring HIV via this route would be completely improbable.

OK, on to your three specific questions:

1. Saliva does contain some properties that inhibit HIV, but to what extent, we don't know. Let's just say it's not a recommended form of HIV prevention just yet.

2. As I hope you would probably guess, there are no clinical studies on this. To conduct them would be more than a bit unethical, don't you think? Even hypothetically, there would be way too many variables to consider viral load, viral strain, saliva characteristics, etc.

3. I'd say your risk was essentially nonexistent. Hope that helps calm any fears.

Thanks for the donation! Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Grr ...you got me mad!
Kissing and fingering