Mar 28, 2004
Dr. Bob.. i recently wrote you about possibly being infected. I thought i had every symptom there was and convinced myself that i had HIV.. well just got my results back today and Wooohooo!! i guess i learned not to let symptoms make up your mind for you.. also, i think this site does a great job in helping a great many people... keep it up!!
No longer freakin..
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello No Longer Freakin' . . .
Thanks for taking time to WOO-HOO with us!
Stay well. Stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Happens If Syphilis Goes Untreated?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Different Ways Can You Catch Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.