Dr. Bob, grizzly bouncer needs help.

Dr. Bob.

My last HIV test was January and it was negative.

Here's the trouble. I have fingered two girls since no cuts visible- and was involved in a massive brawl. I was not hurt, nor did i fight anyone- i mostly just wrestled guys to get them outside of the bar. My worry is, there were a few people bleeding from the fight, and when i went to the washroom, I saw a dried smear of blood on my hand from either opening the door- or from somebody's hand i shook. The skin was fully intact where I found the dried smear of blood. It was in between my thumb and index finger on the palm of my hand. When i took the other bouncers who were hurt to the hospital, i told the nurse and she said no way for HIV.

What do you think man? The fingering incident and the blood on the hand intact skin. Do i need an HIV test again? Is my risk high or low? Please assist and thank you so much for your kind help.

Wayne. P.S. I am quitting the bar business and going back to school. Im sick of these garbage fights. Its too stressful.

Hey there,

Cocktails, grizzly bouncers, massive brawls, dudes wresting each other . . . sounds like a gay porno flick. Well, at least until you get to the "fingering two girls" part.

Relax, big guy. Even if the blood was HIV-contaminated, there is no risk, since your skin was intact. HIV cannot pass through intact skin. Same thing applies to vaginal secretions.

So do you need another HIV test? Nah. I agree you might want to consider going back to school or getting a different job, but repeating your HIV test? No, I don't think that's at all necessary.

Stay well, and please try to be gentle with me, if you ever have occasion to bounce me.

Thank you
Merde je dois etre le premier...