|Will taking Propecia (1mg) will affect my hiv test results?
Mar 25, 2004
Please help. I have tested negative after waiting 3 months, however, can you please tell me if taking Propecia (1mg for hair loss) will affect my test results.
I have been very worried that I can not safely woo-hoo.
Worried in Canada
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Worried Canook,
Whether your Propecia has been a failure (like Dr. Phil's) or a success (like Howard Stern's), it will not affect your HIV test results! So it's WOO-HOO to you!
Stay well. Try a little hair gel for a spikier look. It works for me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Taking An Hiv Test After 12 Months
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.