HIV INFECTED PERSON BODY REACTION TO MOSQUITO BITE

HI PLZ EASE MY MIND COZ I M ON THE VERGE OF RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME FROM FEAR OF BEIN POSITIVE. I AM FEMALE, HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED ANAL SEX BUT WITHOUT EJACULATION WITH UNKNOWN STATUS GUY. 2 QUESTIONS AND I BEG U TO ANSWER ME COZ THERE S NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH I CAN SHARE MY NIGHTMARE WITH AT THE MOMENT BUT U. ONE:WHAT S THE RISK IN YOUR OPINION OF CONTRACTING HIV FROM ONE SINGLE EPISODE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WITHOUT EJACULATION.I KNOW 0.13 IS RATE WITH EJACULATION.

2: TWO MONTHS AFTER EPISODE I GOT BITTEN BY MOSQUITO,BUT IT GOT HUGE AND RED AND VERY VERY SWOLLEN.I M TAKIN ANTIBIOTIC DUE TO PHARMACIST OPINION.

PLZ SINCE I M STILL IN THE HELL WINDOW PERIOD,I NEED TO KNOW IF MY BODY REACTED THAT WAY TO A SIMPLE INSECT DUE TO HIV PRESENCE,OR JUST A COINCIDENCE AND I M SAFE AND NEGATIVE AND CAN GO ON WITH MY LIFE NORMALLY AND DONATE TO U?

PLZ ANSWER ME

The per episode probability risk of HIV transmission for receptive penile-anal sex is estimated to be between 0.1% and 3%, if you know your partner is confirmed to be HIV-positive. In your case, these risk estimates would be lower, primarily because your guy's status is unknown. Other factors could also come into play, such as not ejaculating, having a non-detectable viral load, etc. However there is no specific statistical number I can give you that takes these factors into consideration. Consequently, the best I can say is that it's less that the .1% to 3% statistical range I mentioned above. Overall, the statistical odds are very much in your favor for not having contracted HIV from this single episode. However, I would certainly suggest you follow through with your plans for HIV testing after the window period. If you want to read more about risk statistics, see http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page-kb-07-02-02.

The mosquito bite reaction is unrelated to HIV status. You needn't worry about that!

One thing to worry about is your overall level of worry! Considering how nightmarish and stressful the window waiting period seems to be for you, perhaps you should consider getting some counseling just to help you keep things in perspective.

We'll all be sending you our best karma and good luck on your upcoming tests!

Nous prions pour les prochaines election
You know I'm infected and don't want to start a panic?!? Donation made!